The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave Interface Module (ZW-9 (IL))from Remote Technologies Incorporated. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Remote Technologies Incorporated follow that link.
• Wireless control and monitoring of Z-Wave lighting devices via the RTI control system.
• Compatible with a broad range of Z-Wave certified electronics including door locks, security devices, window shades, thermostats and more.
• Expandable and scalable system allows control of more than 200 devices.
• Programmed using Z-Wave Manager tool from within RTI proprietary programming software (Integration Designer) allowing easy integration into RTI systems.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave Interface Module supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Remote Technologies Incorporated describes Z-Wave Interface Module as having the following features:
- IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
- Outdoor Use
- Communications Connections
- Communications Protocol
- Controller Supports Multiple Networks
- Controller Supports Multiple Z-Wave Interfaces
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Start the Add/Include process by selecting Device-Add/Include from the main menu or by selecting the Add/Include button on the main toolbar. It may take a few moments for the device to show up in the list depending on how many devices are already in the network and what type of device is being added. When a device is successfully added you will also hear a beep sound from the computer.
Start the Remove/Exclude process by selecting Device-Remove/Exclude from the main menu or by selecting the Remove/Exclude button on the main toolbar. Once the dialog box appears, activate the exclude process on the device usually in the form of some type of button press (see the device documentation for more details). As devices are removed from the Z-Wave network they are removed from the Device List.
Factory reset Z-Wave Interface Module
USE THE RESET PROCEDURE ONLY WHEN THE PRIMARY CONTROLLER IS MISSING OR INOPERABLE. Start the Product Reset process by selecting Reset Controller/Start New Installation from the main menu or by selecting the Reset Controller/Start New Installation button on the main toolbar. This is used to set the Pro.zwi to Defaults. The Pro.zwi will become the primary controller, all Z-Wave devices will be removed from its memory and a new HomeID will be assigned.
To Become a Secondary Controller (Learn Mode):
First activate the Include process on the third-party Primary Controller device. Then select Learn Mode on the Controller toolbar to activate the Learn Mode on the Pro.zwi.
To Become a Primary Controller (Learn Mode):
First activate the Include process on the other Primary Controller to add another controller as the Primary Controller. Then select Learn Mode on the Controller toolbar to activate the Learn Mode on the Pro.zwi.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave Interface Module from Remote Technologies Incorporated is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave Interface Module and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.