The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall Tamper Resistant Outlet (39456 / ZW1002)from Resideo. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Resideo follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall Tamper Resistant Outlet supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Resideo describes In-Wall Tamper Resistant Outlet as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
CONNECTING YOUR DEVICE TO A Z-WAVE NETWORK
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add a
device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your device, press and release the
program button. Repeat as necessary to add the smart outlet to
You have complete control
REMOVING AND RESETTING THE DEVICE
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove a
device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device, press and release the
Factory reset In-Wall Tamper Resistant Outlet
RETURNING SWITCH TO FACTORY DEFAULTS
Quickly press the button three times. Then, press the button for at least three
seconds. The LED will blink five times to confirm.
Note: This should only be used in the event your network’s primary controller
is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall Tamper Resistant Outlet from Resideo is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall Tamper Resistant Outlet and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.