The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Ltem-p (LTEM-P)from Resideo. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Resideo follow that link.
for subsequent transfer to the central monitoring station. Other features include the following:
• The communicators provide upload/downloading capability of Resideo's control panel programming data.
• These communicators also support optional Plug-In Modules, including PROLTE series LTE radio modules, PROWIFIZW and PROWIFI Wi-Fi modules, and PRODCM Dialer Capture module.
• In addition, these communicators can be used with compatible non-VISTA/non-Resideo control panels.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Ltem-p supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Access Control
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Resideo describes Ltem-p as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using CA465 batteries
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: Once Z-wave module is inserted and powered up, after syncing, DSK related information will appear
Inclusion S0 device
1. To Include a Z-Wave device (Door lock, Switch, Dimmer...), click the INCLUDE DEVICES button.
2. Press the Function button on the device that you want to include. Wait for the inclusion to end and the device information to display. Click CLOSE.
3. When the process is complete, the newly registered device should appear in the Z-Wave device list
Inclusion S2 device
1. Click the INCLUDE DEVICES button
2. Press the button on the device which you want to include, wait for a dialog and input first 5 digits DSK, click OK
3. Wait for the inclusion to end, display device information, click done
4. View Z-Wave device list, the newly registered device should show
1. To Exclude a Z-Wave device (Door lock, Switch, Dimmer...), click the EXCLUDE DEVICES button.
2. The exclusion mode window appears while the system searches for Z-Wave Devices.
3. When the exclusion mode window displays a list of Z-Wave devices, press the Function button on the device that you want to exclude. Wait for the exclusion to end and the device information to display. Click DONE.
1. Click "Enter Learn Mode" on the web
2. The DSK PIN information will show
Controller replication (Copy) is achieved through Inclusion and Set Learn Mode. Entering learn mode while in a network will trigger a replication if the primary controller is in add node mode. So replication and Learn Mode are the same and you just need to do Learn Mode here.
Factory reset Ltem-p
1. Prepare two mains powered z-wave DUTs and navigate to system UI as below, click "factory" button
2. Click "Setting"
3. Reply "yes" to the "Pop up "Are you sure you want to factory reset the controller?"
The communicators provide upload/downloading capability of Resideo's control panel
Please note that this is a user manual Ltem-p from Resideo is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Ltem-p and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.