The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Multiple RF Home Gateway (F4-ZB-ZWE)from ROC Connect Smart Home. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from ROC Connect Smart Home follow that link.
- set up schedules to automatically operate lights and plugs
- receive notifications from smart sensors in your home when e.g. doors are being opened or a water leak has been detected
- create rules to automate the behavior of your smart devices
- check the cameras in your home to see if your kids returned home safely
- check the history to track all events that happened in your home
- control several places (your home, office), all from one account
You can do all of the above and more from anywhere in the world. Start building your smart home today.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Multiple RF Home Gateway supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Access Control
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
ROC Connect Smart Home describes Multiple RF Home Gateway as having the following features:
- Supported Notification Types
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Follow these steps to remove a Z-Wave device from your Z-Wave network. This will allow you to add the Z-Wave device to a different Z-Wave network.
1. Open gateway settings in your Web App and activate Device exclusion mode (Z-Wave Settings).
2. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to remove the according Z-Wave device.
Factory reset Multiple RF Home Gateway
Factory resets the Z-Wave controller.
1. Open gateway settings in your Web App and press “Reset” (Z-Wave Settings)
2. Confirm the dialog. This will perform a factory reset and remove every Z-Wave device from your Gateway (you have to repair them again).
Note: If this controller is the primary controller for your network, resetting it will result in the nodes in your network being orphaned and it will be necessary after the reset to exclude and re-include all of the nodes in the network. If this controller is being used as a secondary controller in the network, use this procedure to reset this controller only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
To add a device, login into our web UI using your account and follow these instructions:
1. Move the device close to your Gateway during the pairing process
2. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to prepare the device to join the network (inclusion mode). Note: If the device has already joined a different network, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to reset it before you add it to your system.
3. From one of the main pages (QuickView, Devices, Rules, History) press the (+) icon in the upper right corner, choose “Device” and start pairing
4. If needed, tap a device to show its pairing instructions
5. Your Gateway will then automatically find and add prepared devices
6. Enter DSK code if necessary
7. Once the device is added, navigate to “Devices” to control it
8. Open device details by pressing the arrow in the upper right corner of a device. Device details allow you to rename your devices and send commands to the device.
The Learn Mode is a Z-Wave functionality that will allow your controller to join another Z-Wave network.
1. Make sure, all Z-Wave devices are removed from the Gateway
2. Put the Primary controller of the desired Z-Wave network into Inclusion Mode (see manufacturer’s instructions for details)
3. Open gateway settings in your Web App and activate learn mode (Z-Wave Settings)
4. Once Learn Mode is activated, locate the DSK code in the right part of the title bar.
5. It can take some time to receive all the network information and load all the Z-Wave devices.
Please note that this is a user manual Multiple RF Home Gateway from ROC Connect Smart Home is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Multiple RF Home Gateway and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.