The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Gradient Sensor (SHP-SG100Z)from SAMSUNG SDS. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Samsung Sds follow that link.
Get a push alarm when valuable items have been accessed or moved.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Gradient Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Samsung Sds describes Gradient Sensor as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Gradient Sensor
Please use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
- Press a Func_Button for 10 seconds in SHP-SG100Z
- If Factory Reset Process is successful, LED is Blinking 1 time in SHP-SG100Z
- Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted
- Press a Func_Button or when detecting the moving
- Click [Remove] icon in Z-Wave PC Controller Program
- Press a Func_Button 3 times quickly in SHP-SG100Z
- If Exclusion Process is successful, LED is Blinking 5 times in SHP-SG100Z
- Click [Add] icon in Z-Wave PC Controller Program
- Press a Func_Button 1 time in SHP-SG100Z (Gradient Sensor)
- If Inclusion Process is successful, LED is Blinking 3 times in SHP-SG100Z
Please note that this is a user manual Gradient Sensor from SAMSUNG SDS is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Gradient Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.