The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Home Security Pad (SHP-HA502M)from SAMSUNG SDS. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Samsung Sds follow that link.
A total security system which services intrusion detection, access management, monitoring and gas valve control, makes your life and home secured ever than before.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Home Security Pad supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Samsung Sds describes Home Security Pad as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Set secondary controller to learn mode, and press shift for controller shift.
Factory reset Home Security Pad
Use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1. Press setting from main menu.(Refer to 1.Main Menu)
2. Press password menu
3. Enter password(#*00) and press Done.
4. Press OK and then Hidden menu shows up.
5. Press factory default menu
1. Press Exclusion(Remove), then It unfolds sub-menu.
2. Press exclusion of one device.
3. HSP enters into Exclusion Mode for 60 seconds and It trys to exclude a device. If a device is excluded, It will also be removed on the list.
1. Press Device Management
2. Press Inclusion(Add)
3. HSP enters into Inclusion Mode for 60 seconds and It trys to include a device.
4. When a device is included to HSP, it displays that. If you want to include more, press include more.
5. If a device is included successfully, It is displayed on the list.
Please note that this is a user manual Home Security Pad from SAMSUNG SDS is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Home Security Pad and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.