The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Motion sensor (SHP-SR100Z)from SAMSUNG SDS. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Samsung Sds follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Motion sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Samsung Sds describes Motion sensor as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Click [Add] icon in Z-Wave PC Controller Program
- Press a Func_Button 1 time in SHP-SR100Z (PIR Sensor)
- If Inclusion Process is successful, LED is Blinking 3 times in SHP-SR100Z
Click [Remove] icon in Z-Wave PC Controller Program
- Press a Func_Button 3 times quickly in SHP-SR100Z
- If Exclusion Process is successful, LED is Blinking 5 times in SHP-SR100Z
- Press a Func_Button or when the moving is detected, wake up
Factory reset Motion sensor
Please use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
- Press a Func_Button for 10 seconds in SHP-SR100Z
- If Factory Reset Process is successful, LED is Blinking 1 time in SHP-SR100Z
- Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted
Please note that this is a user manual Motion sensor from SAMSUNG SDS is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Motion sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.