The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product DoorWindow Sensor (SW-DWS02N)from Sercomm. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Sercomm follow that link.
*Easy to install with adhesive tapes
*Small, modest design for any Location
*Z-Wave Plus certified
*Frequency 922.5 / 923.9 / 926.3 MHzMHz
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, DoorWindow Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Sercomm describes DoorWindow Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using CR2 batteries
- Supported Notification Types
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Remove device rear cover and pressing the tamper button three times within 2 seconds, green LED indicator should go “On” 0.5 second and enter exclusion mode.
2. If remove (exclusion) successful, go auto Adding procedure.
3. Node ID has been remove.
1. Pull the exposed plastic tab from the sensor.
2. Power on
3. The Green LED indicator will be lit for one second to indicate a successful booting.
4. It will blink one time every second while scanning the network.
5. If network is not found after 30 seconds, the sensor will go into sleep mode. To wake the sensor again, you need to use magnet or tamper to trigger a Add (Inclusion) process, and then sensor will repeat steps from 3 to 4.
Factory reset DoorWindow Sensor
1. Pressing the tamper button four times within 2 seconds (Figure 4) and do not release the tamper button in the 4th pressed, and the LED will turn ON.
2. After over 3 seconds the Green LED indicator will turn OFF, then go auto Adding procedure.
3. IDs are excluded and all settings will reset to factory default.
4. Device begin auto Adding (Inclusion) mode.
Note: Use this procedure only in the event that the primary controller is lost.
If sensor is sleeping, remove the cover to wake up
Please note that this is a user manual DoorWindow Sensor from Sercomm is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have DoorWindow Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.