The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product PIR Motion Sensor (SW-PIR03N)from Sercomm. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Sercomm follow that link.
1. Compact and Flat Panel Design
2. 100 Meters RF Transmission Range
3. Detection Angle up to 90 degrees FOV with 15 Meters
4. Mirror Optics Design
5. Immune to Pets Up to 85 lbs ( 38 kg)
6. Built-in Ambient Temperature Sensor
7. Battery Life 2 Years
8. Low Battery Alert
9. OTA Upgrade
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, PIR Motion Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Sercomm describes PIR Motion Sensor as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using CR123A batteries
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Set the Z-Wave controller to ""Exclusion"" mode.
2. Press the tamper button 3 times within 2 seconds.
3. The PIR LED will light up for 1 second if success.
4. The device will begin to search for a new network.
Remove the back cover to wake up SW-PIR03N.
1. Install the battery and the Pairing LED indicator will be lit for one second to indicate a successful booting.
2. It will blink one time every second while scanning the network.
3. If the network is not found after 30 seconds, the sensor will go into sleep mode. To wake the sensor again, you need to use the tamper switch to trigger the adding (Inclusion) process, and then the sensor will repeat steps from 2 to 3.
Factory reset PIR Motion Sensor
Please reset the device to factory default only when the primary controller is missing or inoperable.
1. Press the tamper switch 4 times within 2 seconds and hold the 4th press until the PIR LED lights up.
2. The PIR LED will be off after 3 seconds and all settings will be reset to factory defaults.
Please note that this is a user manual PIR Motion Sensor from Sercomm is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have PIR Motion Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.