The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Sw-esw01n (SW-ESW01N)from Sercomm. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Sercomm follow that link.
Furthermore, SW-ESW01N can act as a signal repeater that will extend the wireless transmission range and increase the reliability of your network. With a Z-Wave compatible gateway and software program, you’ll be able to monitor and inform the energy usage of the connected appliance.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Sw-esw01n supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Sercomm describes Sw-esw01n as having the following features:
- Supported Meter Type
- Switch Load Capacity Volt-Ampere
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Sw-esw01n
1. Press the On/Off button 4 times within two seconds and hold the 4th press until the LED lights up.
2. The LED will turn off after three seconds. The node ID will be cleared and all settings will be reset to factory defaults.
3. The device will be in auto add mode.
Note 1 :Relay state default off
Note 2: Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Not battery powered
The device support below metering scale.
-0x00 Accumulate power consumption (kWh) (Meter Get Command of Version 1 default scale)
-0x02 Power consumption (W)
-0x04 AC load voltage (V)
-0x05 AC load current (A)
-0x06 Load power factor (PF)
Note: Default scale:kWH(Meter Get Command of Version 1)
1. Set the Z-Wave controller to ""Remove (Exclusion)"" mode.
2. Press the On/Off button three times within two seconds.
3. The LED will be blinking for one second. (In the meanwhile, our device will send its NIF.)
Note 1: if the Remove process is successful, the node ID will be cleared and the device will be in auto add mode.
Note 2:Relay state default off
1. Put the Z-Wave controller into ""Add (Inclusion)"" mode.
2. Power on the device.
3. The LED is blinking while scanning the network and. This process may
take up to 30 seconds. (In the meanwhile, our device will send its NIF.)
4. If the add process is successful, the LED will turn off and restore to relay state.
If the process failed, press the On/Off button once and the device will be in auto add mode again.
Please note that this is a user manual Sw-esw01n from Sercomm is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Sw-esw01n and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.