The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall Smart Switch (ZW661)from show home. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from show home follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall Smart Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
show home describes In-Wall Smart Switch as having the following features:
- Electric Load Type
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Neutral Wire Required
- Switch Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset In-Wall Smart Switch
1. Exclude the device from Z-Wave network to reset it to factory default.
2. Please use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Exclude your device, triple click front Button to exclude it from the network.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your device, triple click front Button to include it in the network.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall Smart Switch from show home is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall Smart Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.