The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Motion Sensor (ZW112)from show home. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from show home follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Motion Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
show home describes Motion Sensor as having the following features:
- Switch Type
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using CR123A batteries
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
The sensor was wake up when temper switch on or get triggered signal after mounted on site.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your device, triple click Tamper switch to include it in the network.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Exclude your device, triple click Tamper switch to exclude it from the network.
Factory reset Motion Sensor
Press and hold Tamper switch for at least 3 seconds while you insert the battery.
*Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable
Please note that this is a user manual Motion Sensor from show home is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Motion Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.