The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Plug(2 channel) (ZW37)from show home. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from show home follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Plug(2 channel) supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
show home describes Smart Plug(2 channel) as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include
a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your device, press up and
release the toggle to include it in the network.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude
a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Exclude your device, press up and
release the toggle to exclude it from the network.
Factory reset Smart Plug(2 channel)
Press and hold the top button for at least 3 seconds while you plug the smart switch into a receptacle.
Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Plug(2 channel) from show home is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Plug(2 channel) and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.