The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-WAVE2RTS Interface (Z2RTSEU-5)from Somfy. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Somfy follow that link.
Z-Wave™ enabled device displaying the Z-Wave™ logo can also be used with it regardless of the manufacturer, and ours can also be used in other manufacturer’s Z-Wave™ enabled networks.
Z-WAVE2RTS interface receives Z-Wave signals and translates them into RTS commands for Somfy’s RTS motor. The Z-Wave2RTS interface supports mulit-channel Command Class for up to 8 devices corresponding to 8 individual or groups of Somfy motorized products. The Z-Wave2RTS requires 12-24Vdc power supply by power adaptor or 5Vdc via micro-USB adaptor.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-WAVE2RTS Interface supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Somfy describes Z-WAVE2RTS Interface as having the following features:
- Communications Connections
- Communications Protocol
- Loads Controlled
- Window Covering Control Features
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Power ON the Z-Wave2RTS interface.
2. Enable the Z-Wave HUB into exclusion mode.
3. Short press the Z-Wave PROG button for 3 times.
4. The Z-WAVE LED flashes indicating that the Z-Wave2RTS interface has successfully been removed from the Z-Wave network.
Factory reset Z-WAVE2RTS Interface
Reset the Z-Wave module to factory mode:
1. Power OFF the Z-Wave2RTS interface.
2. Press and hold the Z-Wave PROG button.
3. Power ON the Z-Wave2RTS interface and wait for 10 seconds.
4. The Z-Wave LED flashes indicating that the data is cleared and it is open to join Z-Wave network.
Remark: Please use this procedure only in the event that your network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable!!!
1. Enable the Z-Wave HUB into the Inclusion mode.
2. Short press the Z-Wave PROG button for 3 times. ZWave2RTS interface will be included in the Z-Wave network automatically.
3. The Z-WAVE LED turns OFF indicating that the Z-Wave2RTS interface has successfully joined the Z-Wave network.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-WAVE2RTS Interface from Somfy is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-WAVE2RTS Interface and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.