The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product L 810 LED iHF Z-Wave (50111677301)from Steinel GmbH. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Steinel follow that link.
Smart home included.
The optional Smart Friends box and the free Smart Friends app make it easy to set the L 810 LED iHF Z-Wave via smart phone or tablet. The light can also be switched ON or OFF via app. Other Steinel products can also be interconnected. If you wish, this also works via remote control when you are out. That completes your own light management system.
Along with STEINEL products, Smart Friends solutions from PAULMANN, SCHELLENBERG and ABUS can also integrated. Smart homes from a brand-name provider.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, L 810 LED iHF Z-Wave supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Steinel describes L 810 LED iHF Z-Wave as having the following features:
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Neutral Wire Required
- IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
- Outdoor Use
- Supported Notification Types
- Electric Load Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Setting L 810 LED iHF with the app
–– After programming, an ON/OFF scene is automatically created in the app.
–– The following setting values are then automatically stored:
a) Twilight setting = control-dial setting
b) Z Time setting = 3 min switch-off delay
–– The twilight and time settings can be selected to the accuracy of one lux and one second respectively in the ""Scene"" menu.
Factory reset L 810 LED iHF Z-Wave
Returning L 810 LED iHF to factory settings:
Please only perform these steps if the main network controller is missing or not working for other reasons.
1) Briefly press button (8) and directly afterwards keep it pressed for 5 seconds.
2) Status LED (12) briefly flashes to show that the light has been reset.
3) The device is now no longer included in the Z-Wave system and has been returned to factory settings.
Exclusion = Remove
To start the light's exclusion mode, briefly press button (8)
Removing L 810 LED iHF from the Smart Friends system:
1) In the rooms view, activate the edit mode.
2) Select the device in the chosen room and press the ""delete"" button. Press delete and follow the instructions in the app.
3) Briefly press the device's button (8) to set the light to exclusion mode. The red status LED (12) lights up to show that this mode is selected.
4) The app displays a confirmation message once exclusion has been successfully completed.
Inclusion = Add
To start the light's inclusion mode, briefly press button (8)
Adding L 810 LED iHF to the Smart Friends system:
1) Download Smart Friends app from the App Store.
2) In the rooms view, activate the edit mode.
3) Select the chosen room and press the ""Add device"" button.
4) Briefly press the device's button (8) to set the light to inclusion mode. The status LED (12) lights up to show that this mode is selected.
5) The app displays a confirmation message once inclusion has been successfully completed.
Please note that this is a user manual L 810 LED iHF Z-Wave from Steinel GmbH is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have L 810 LED iHF Z-Wave and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.