The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-WAVE_BLE_Converter (LTA-ML)from TAGURI. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from TAGURI follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-WAVE_BLE_Converter supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Access Control
TAGURI describes Z-WAVE_BLE_Converter as having the following features:
- Supported Notification Types
- Controller Supports Multiple Z-Wave Interfaces
- Door Lock Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Gateway Has Preferred Partners
- Neutral Wire Required
- Outdoor Use
- IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
- Communications Connections
- Communications Protocol
- Controller Supports Multiple Networks
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
To add or include the LTA-ML into a Z-Wave network:
After installing LTA-ML near the PiACK II, and then connecting to the AC Adapter which is included in the same package:
1. Set the controller in inclusion mode.
2. Push the “pairing” button once.
3. Wait 5 seconds.
4. Confirm the “Home Gateway” LED of the front panel is on.
To remove or exclude the LTA-ML from a Z-Wave network:
1. Set the controller in exclusion mode.
2. Push the “pairing” button 3 times.
3. Confirm the “Home Gateway” LED of the front panel is off.
Factory reset Z-WAVE_BLE_Converter
To factory reset the LTA-ML:
1. Confirm the LTA-ML has been already included into a Z-Wave network.
2. Remove the AC adapter’s plug and turn off the LTA-ML.
3. Set the AC adapter’s plug again and wait more than 15 seconds but no longer than 75 seconds.
4. Push the “pairing” button for 10 seconds and the “Home Gateway” LED turns off.
※Please use this procedure only when the primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-WAVE_BLE_Converter from TAGURI is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-WAVE_BLE_Converter and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.