The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Shutter (0x00/9496)from TechniSat. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from TechniSat follow that link.
Featuring Z-Wave SmartStart and S2 security for easy installation and secure operation, your shutter switch can now be controlled from your Smart Home as well.
● Full manual operation
● can trigger central scenes via multiple button clicks
● Short circuit and overload protection monitoring.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Shutter supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Access Control
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
TechniSat describes Shutter as having the following features:
- Neutral Wire Required
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: The Z-Wave QR-Code is located on the back of the product.
1. Install the TechniSat Shutter.
2. After checking the correct installation, re-enable electrical power at the main fuse or circuit breaker.
3. Start the Z-Wave device add mode on your Z-Wave gateway, according to the gateway‘s manual.
4. Press T1 3x within 1 second.
5. The red status LED is on while the device is added to the Z-Wave network.
6. The green LED is on for 5 seconds after successfully adding the device.
1. Start the Z-Wave device remove mode on your Z-Wave gateway, according to the gateway‘s manual.
2. When the roller shutter is in the uppermost position, press and hold T1 for more than 10 seconds.
3. The red status LED is on while the device is removed from the Z-Wave network.
4. The green LED is on for 5 seconds after successfully removing the device.
Factory reset Shutter
Use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1. When the roller shutter is in the lowermost position, press and hold T2 for more than 20 seconds.
2. The LED will alternately flash red and green for 5 seconds after a successful reset.
Please note that this is a user manual Shutter from TechniSat is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Shutter and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.