The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Energy Plug In Switch (TZ88)from TKB Home. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from TKB Home follow that link.
This plug-in ON/OFF switch is able to detect instance wattage (3000W/CE/CN, 1500W/UL/TW/JP) and overload current (14.5A) of connected lights or appliances. When detecting overload state, the Switch will be disabled and its On/Off button will be lockout of which LED will flash quickly. However, unplug and re-connect the switch will reset its overload condition to normal status.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Energy Plug In Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
TKB Home describes Smart Energy Plug In Switch as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put your Z-Wave controller into inclusion mode by following the instructions provided by the controller manufacturer.
2. Pressing On/Off button three times within 2 seconds will enter inclusion mode.
1. Put your Z-Wave controller into exclusion mode by following the instructions provided by the controller manufacturer.
2.Pressing On/Off button three times within 2 seconds will enter exclusion mode.
3. Node ID has been excluded.
Factory reset Smart Energy Plug In Switch
Use this procedure only in the event that the primary controller is lost or otherwise inoperable.
1. Pressing On/Off button three times within 2 seconds will enter inclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second, press On/Off button again for 5 seconds until LED is off.
3. IDs are excluded.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Energy Plug In Switch from TKB Home is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Energy Plug In Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.