The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Plug in Switch (TZ68CN)from TKB Home. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from TKB Home follow that link.
2. Each socket is designed to act as a repeater. Repeaters will re-transmit the RF signal to ensure the signal to ensure that the signal is received by its intended destination.
3. You can use the button in the socket to include/exclude, manually on/off or act as a indicator. You can use it to turn on/off appliance remotely via smart home or computer.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Plug in Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
TKB Home describes Smart Plug in Switch as having the following features:
- Switch Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Have Z-Wave controller with inclusion mode
2. Press the socket on/off button three times within 1.5 seconds to be included to the controller
1. Have Z-Wave controller with exclusion mode
2. Press the socket on/off button three times within 1.5 seconds to be excluded from the controller
Factory reset Smart Plug in Switch
1. Press the socket on/off button three times within 1.5 seconds
2. then within 1 second to press and hold on for 5 seconds until the socket button LED is off, reset to factory default successfully
3. Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Plug in Switch from TKB Home is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Plug in Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.