The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (39354 / 54912 / ZW4009)from UltraPro. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from UltraPro follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
UltraPro describes In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch as having the following features:
- Neutral Wire Required
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Type
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device, press up on the toggle.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your device, press up on the toggle.
Factory reset In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch
Quickly press up three times, then, immediately press down three times.
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the QR code/security number on the back of the box or the QR code label on the product.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch from UltraPro is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.