The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Dimmer, White Paddle 700S (59350/ZWA3016)from UltraPro. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from UltraPro follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Dimmer, White Paddle 700S supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
UltraPro describes Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Dimmer, White Paddle 700S as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- Neutral Wire Required
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: Page 1, box 4
Adding your device to a Z-Wave network:
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add a device to
the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your device, press the top or bottom of the
wireless smart dimmer.
To remove and reset the device:
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove a device
from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device, press the top or bottom of
the wireless smart dimmer.
Factory reset Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Dimmer, White Paddle 700S
To return your switch to factory defaults:
Pull the airgap switch. Press and hold the bottom button, push the airgap switch in and continue holding the bottom button for 10 seconds. The LED will flash once each of the 8 colors then stop.
NOTE: This should only be used if your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
NOTE: SmartStart enabled products can be added into a Z-Wave network by scanning the QR code on the product with a controller providing SmartStart inclusion. No further action is required and the SmartStart product will be added automatically within 10 minutes of being switched on in the network vicinity.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Dimmer, White Paddle 700S from UltraPro is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Dimmer, White Paddle 700S and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.