The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product double switch (DS-100)from VEMMIO. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from VEMMIO follow that link.
This in-wall switch module is able to detect Instant power wattage and overload current (7.5A) of connected light or appliances. When detecting overload state, the Module will be disabled and its On/Off button will be lockout of which LED will flash quickly. However, disconnect and re-connect the Module will reset its overload condition to normal status.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, double switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
VEMMIO describes double switch as having the following features:
- Electric Load Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Supported Meter Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset double switch
This procedure should only be used in the event the primary controller is lost or otherwise inoperable.
1. Pressing INCLUDE_BUTTON three times within 2 seconds will enter inclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second, press INCLUDE_BUTTON again for 5 seconds.
3. IDs are excluded.
1. Put your Z-Wave controller into inclusion mode by following the instructions provided by the controller manufacturer.
2. Pressing INCLUDE_BUTTON three times within 2 seconds will enter inclusion mode.
1. Put your Z-Wave controller into exclusion mode by following the instructions provided by the controller manufacturer.
2. Pressing INCLUDE_BUTTON three times within 2 seconds will enter exclusion mode.
Please note that this is a user manual double switch from VEMMIO is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have double switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.