The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Multiple RF Home Gateway (VeraPlus-US)from Vera Control, Ltd.. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Vera Control follow that link.
• One-touch control of your entire system
• View all your cameras and control all your devices from one easy app
• Works with 4 popular wireless device protocols for maximum compatibility with most brands (Z-Wave, ZigBee, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi)
• See and control your system from any smartphone or tablet from anywhere in the world (where there's Internet)
• Save money on energy, automatically!
• Expand your system to control over 220 devices
• Wireless communications makes installation a breeze in any home or small business
• Easy, intuitive setup with simple Q&A format; adding devices later is easy too with preconfigured settings for most devices
• No monthly fees required!
• Cutting edge features like geo fencing let the system know when you're coming home, automatically, and when you leave, too!
• Controls all the leading brands of locks, thermostats, and other devices so you don't need to compromise when selecting components.
• More device compatibility—four radio protocols work with most devices
• Faster processor for superior performance (compared with VeraEdge)
• More memory for better response times and flexibility (compared with VeraEdge)
• WPS easy push button pairing for Wi-Fi devices
• Improved multi-camera management
• Intuitive user set up and control
• Local control of devices to avoid any latency or connectivity issues (works locally even when your Internet goes down)
Use VeraPlus for home security, convenience and energy savings. Achieve the peace of mind of knowing your family is safe and your home or small business is alright—from anywhere in the world!
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Multiple RF Home Gateway supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Vera Control describes Multiple RF Home Gateway as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Communications Protocol
- Communications Connections
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
To include a Z-Wave device into the Z-Wave network using the VeraPlus Controller, use the Vera Custom or Generic Device Wizard on the Vera Dashboard in the Web UI/ App.
During normal installation of Z-Wave devices you do NOT need to use the buttons on the Controller. The following instructions are for manually starting Z-Wave Include Mode.
• Press the Select 2 times. The Z-Wave light will begin blinking. Press the Sync button briefly (less than 1 second).
To exclude a Z-Wave device into the Z-Wave network using the VeraPlus Controller, use the Vera Custom or Generic Device Wizard on the Vera Dashboard in the Web UI/ App.
During normal installation of Z-Wave devices you do NOT need to use the buttons on the Controller. The following instructions are for manually starting Z-Wave Exclude Mode.
• Press the Select 2 times. The Z-Wave light will begin blinking. Press the Sync button for at least 2 seconds, then release.
Factory reset Multiple RF Home Gateway
If this controller is the primary controller for your network, resetting it will result in the nodes in your network being orphaned and it will be necessary after the reset to exclude and re-include all of the nodes in the network. If this controller is being used as a secondary controller in the network, use this procedure to reset this controller only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Reset to Network defaults - Press the Reset button 3 times in 6 seconds.
Factory Reset - Press the Reset button 6 times in 6 seconds. The Controller will reboot.
To include the VeraPlus controller into an existing Z-Wave network use the following steps on the web interface.
Click on Settings > Z-Wave Settings > Advanced > Select
‘Copy Z-Wave network from a primary controller’
This will put the controller into learn mode and shift it to a secondary role. The controller can now receive data from a primary device in the network and associate with other devices in the Z-Wave network via the primary controller.
Please note that this is a user manual Multiple RF Home Gateway from Vera Control, Ltd. is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Multiple RF Home Gateway and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.