The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product 4 in 1 Door Sensor (ZD2301EU-5)from Vision. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Vision follow that link.
This door sensor sends Z-Wave™ signal when door or window is opened and closed or humidity, temperature, luminous change. When the device is secure included into Z-Wave network, above communication will be encrypted. Security enabled_ Z-Wave controller must be used to fully utilize the product.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, 4 in 1 Door Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Vision describes 4 in 1 Door Sensor as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
5. For “Exclusion” from (removing from) a network: Put the Z-Wave™ Interface Controller into “exclusion” mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZD2301 from your controller. Press the program switch of ZD2301 for 1 second at least to be excluded.
Note: All user and network settings will be cleared and the device reset to factory defaults when the device is excluded.
4. For “Inclusion” in (adding to) a network: Put the Z-Wave™ Interface Controller into “inclusion” mode, and following its instruction to add the ZD2301 to your controller. To get in the “inclusion” mode, the distance between sensor and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Press the program switch of ZD2301 for sending the NIF. After sending NIF, Z-Wave will send the auto inclusion; otherwise, ZD2301 will go to sleep after 20 seconds.
Factory reset 4 in 1 Door Sensor
Factory Default Reset:
*Open the rear cover to send the Alarm Report and then press the program switch 10 times in 10 seconds, ZD2301 will send the “Device Reset Locally” command and reset to the factory default.
*Please use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1. Temperature-If the present temperature is different with the sensor record and exceed the setting program, the sensor will report the present temperature. LED flash every minute to represent the temperature or wake up by press the Program SW.
Temperature LED Color
Under 15°C Green
Over 36°C Red
2. Humidity Report- If the present humidity is different with the sensor record and exceed the setting program, the sensor will report the present humidity.
3. Light Report- If the present illumination is different with the sensor record and exceed the setting program, the sensor will report the present illumination.
Press the Program SW, the LED will flash one time and ZD2301 will send “Wake Up Notification” after 5 seconds. If ZD2301 received “Wake Up No More Information” command then the ZD2301 will go to sleep or it will wait 10 seconds then go to sleep. It will precede all the commands after sending the “Wake Up Notification”
Please note that this is a user manual 4 in 1 Door Sensor from Vision is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have 4 in 1 Door Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.