The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Curtain Module (ZW4111EU-5)from Vision. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Vision follow that link.
* Open/Close; UP/DOWN USE
* Working Voltage: DC 100V-230V
* Relay Normal Output: 8A (max)
* Negative Relay Output
* Wired & Terminal Type available
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Curtain Module supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Vision describes Curtain Module as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Curtain Module
Press Program Switch and power on till 5 seconds, ZW4111 will send the “Device Reset Locally Notification” command and reset to the factory default. (Remark: This is to be used only in the case of primary controller being inoperable or otherwise unavailable.)
3. For “Inclusion” in (adding to) a network: Put the Z-Wave™ Interface Controller into“inclusion” mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW4111 to your controller. To get in the “inclusion” mode, press the program switch 3 times or outer switch 1 / switch 2 to be included.
NOTE: The red LED will flash if ZW4111 has not been included before or the red LED will be OFF.
For “Exclusion” from (removing from) a network: Put the Z-Wave™ Interface Controller into “exclusion” mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW 4101 / ZW4111 from your controller. Press the program switch or outer switch 1 / switch 2 3 times to be excluded.
Please note that this is a user manual Curtain Module from Vision is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Curtain Module and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.