The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Flood Sensor (ZF5201EU-5)from Vision. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Vision follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Flood Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Vision describes Flood Sensor as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
For “Inclusion” in (adding to) a network: Put the Z-Wave™ Interface Controller into “inclusion” mode, and following its instruction to add the ZF5201 to the controller. To get in the “inclusion” mode, the distance between sensor and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Press the program switch of ZF5201 for 1 second at least. The LED on the ZF5201 should go solid, if not, please try again
For “Exclusion” from (removing from) a network: Put the Z-Wave™ Interface Controller into “exclusion” mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZF5201 from your controller. Press the program switch of ZF5201 for 1 second at least to be excluded.
Factory reset Flood Sensor
Triger the Water Sensor 10 times within 10 sec. The device will send command class of device reset to controller and back to the factory default state. Please use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
”Awake” mode: it is to leave the “Sleep” mode by removing the cover of ZF5201, to allow the Z-Wave™ Interface Controller to do “Inclusion”, “Exclusion”, “Association” and to reply and receive the commands from controller.
1. While detecting water, the sensor will be triggered and send signal to your controller.
2. Normal operation, the LED will not light.
3. If the cover of sensor is removed, the tamper switch will send signal according the Status/Signal table, and the LED will go solid. Before replacing the cover, the sensor is under “Awake” mode.
4. Support OTA Firmware update from the controller. Please refer to your controller manual.
Please note that this is a user manual Flood Sensor from Vision is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Flood Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.