The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Keyfob (ZT1101US-5)from Vision. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Vision follow that link.
* Micro USB Charge (5V)
* Lithium Rechargeable Battery (280mAH)
* Setting Mode (Inclusion/Exclusion/Association/Learning/Shift)
* Control Mode (Arm/Disarm, On/Off Control)
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Keyfob supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Vision describes Keyfob as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
To “Include” into (adding into) an existing network: Put the Z-Wave™ Gateway or Controller into learn mode to add the keyfob into your controller. To get in to “inclusion” mode, the distance between sensor and controller is suggested to be within one meter.
To “Exclude” from (removing from) an existing network: Put the Z-Wave™ Gateway or Controller into learn mode to remove the keyfob into/from your controller. To get in to “exclusion” mode, the distance between sensor and controller is suggested to be within one meter.
* Keyfob should not include any node
* Under Control Mode: Press button 1 and 4 together till the red LED flashes to include into other Z-Wave network.
* Under Setup Mode: Press button 3 and 4 together till the red LED flashes to include into other Z-Wave network. It will send NWI NIF info.
* Keyfob will return to sleep after 5 seconds if no inclusion nor exclusion.
Factory reset Keyfob
Press 4 buttons together for 10 seconds. The LED colors will turn red after 2 seconds for 2 seconds and turn green for another 2 seconds. Keyfob will send “Device Reset Locally Notification” command and reset to the factory default. (Red LED flashes fast means reset completely).
Remark: This is to be used only in the case of primary controller being inoperable or otherwise unavailable.
Please note that this is a user manual Keyfob from Vision is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Keyfob and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.