The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Rts-z-au (8002)from Westinghouse. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Westinghouse follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Rts-z-au supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Westinghouse describes Rts-z-au as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using AA batteries
- Door Lock Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Outdoor Use
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
To include our device into a controller.
1. Perform 'Include' on the controller.
2. From the lock's main menu item ""7.Z-Wave"", select the ""Z-WaveInclusion"" option by using the arrow keys to scroll to it and then pressing 'M' to select it. After a few seconds, you should see "" Success"" on the lock.
To exclude our device into a controller.
1. Perform 'Exclude' on the controller.
2. From the lock's main menu item ""7.Z-Wave"", select the ""Z-WaveExclusion"" option by using the arrow keys to scroll to it and then pressing 'M' to select it. After a few seconds, you should see "" Success"" on the lock.
Factory reset Rts-z-au
If your controller fails or is replaced or if you need to perform a Factory reset on the device so that an inclusion may be performed again or with a new controller. Factory reset can be done on the device by selecting 'Hard Reset' from the Main Menu on device's display and pressing the M button. When prompted to reset is complete the display with return to the Main Menu.
Note: When a Hard Reset is completed, the Z-Wave node id is initialized to 0 and the device can't be controlled by Z-Wave. In order to control the device again, the controller needs to include the device on Z-Wave network.Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
When accessing the lock simply press the # button to scan a fingerprint or enter your pincode directly then press the * button twice. To access the Main Menu press the M button on the inside unit. Any Z-Wave communication will wake the unit and then execute any command from a paired controller.
• 1,000 user capacity
• Multi-modal access via PIN code, fingerprint, and
• 4th generation advanced CMOS optical finger-
• Easy to read OLED screens
• Z-Wave Plus 5202 chipset with integrated Z-Wave
• Mesh network extends range of other devices
• Operate stand alone or integrate server side
• Capture, review, and transmit audit trail history
• IP56 tested ensures resistance to humidity,
dust, and rain
• Rugged Zamak 5 cast enclosure with Satin
• MS1 is an optional management software tool
that allows you to administer an unlimited
number of locks
• FCC, CE, UL, ANSI, RoHS Certifications
• ISO 9001 Compliant
• ISO/TS 16949 - ISO 14001
• 83% Made in America
• 2 year warranty from date of purchase
Please note that this is a user manual Rts-z-au from Westinghouse is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Rts-z-au and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.