The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Siren (Wink Siren)from Wink. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Wink follow that link.
The Wink Siren offers ten user selectable sounds for alarm and chime, with three volume levels (up to 105dB) and adjustable siren duration timeout. Additional visual notification is provided by built-in flashing blue LEDs when triggered.
The Wink Siren offers an extra-long z-wave wireless range of up to 150 feet, so you can place it in your home where it’s needed, and requires a Wink Hub or other Z-Wave Plus certified hub for operation. The siren comes with two CR123A 3.0V batteries and has a three-year battery life, and will send an alert to your smartphone when the device has low battery.
· Z-Wave Plus Certified
· Requires a Z-Wave Plus Certified Hub to operate
· Works with all Z-Wave Plus compatible networks
· 110° Extra-Wide Coverage Area
· Up to 150 feet range
· Three-Year Battery Life (Two CR123 Batteries included)
· Low Battery Indication
· Measurements in millimeters: 64.3 x 64.3 x 30.1
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Siren supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Wink describes Siren as having the following features:
- Battery powered using CR123A batteries
- Supported Notification Types
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified Controller to enter inclusion mode.
When prompted by the Controller:
1. For proper inclusion, bring the Siren within range of your Controller.
2. Pull the tab on the side of the siren to power on, or remove then re-install the batteries.
The LED Ring will flash five times indicating inclusion.
Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified Controller to enter exclusion mode.
When prompted by the Controller:
1. Remove the Back Plate of the Siren and be sure it is powered on
2. Press the Connect Button quickly 3 times in a row.
The LED Ring will flash five times indicating exclusion/disconnection.
Factory reset Siren
To disconnect from the Z-Wave Network and restore factory default settings:
1. Remove the Back Plate and make sure the Siren is powered.
1. Hold the Connect Button for 10 seconds until the LED Ring blinks once, then release the button.
Only do this if the controller is missing or otherwise unreachable!
Use the Binary Switch command class to trigger the main siren, or the Indicator. Set command to trigger one of ten different secondary chime notifications (indicator.set accepts values from 01~0A.)
Please note that this is a user manual Siren from Wink is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Siren and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.