The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Indoor Siren, Multisound, Z-wave (ph-pse02.eu)from Zipato. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zipato follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Indoor Siren, Multisound, Z-wave supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Zipato describes Indoor Siren, Multisound, Z-wave as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Supported Notification Types
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Have Z-Wave Controller entered inclusion mode.
2. Pressing tamper key three times within 1.5 seconds
to enter the inclusion mode.
3. After add successful, the LED will light ON 1 second
1. Have Z-Wave Controller entered exclusion mode.
2. Pressing tamper key three times within 1.5 seconds to enter the exclusion mode.
Node ID has been excluded.
Factory reset Indoor Siren, Multisound, Z-wave
Notice: Use this procedure only in the event that the primary controller is lost or otherwise inoperable.
1. Pressing tamper key four times within 1.5 seconds and do not release the tamper key in the 4 pressed, and the LED will light ON.
2. After 3 seconds the LED will turn OFF, after that within 2 seconds, release the tamper key. If successful, the LED will light ON one second. Otherwise, the LED will flash once.
3. IDs are excluded and all settings will reset to factory default.
When the tamper key is pressed over 5 seconds. The device will into
the alarm state. In that state, if the tamper key be released, the device will unsolicited to send the report to the nodes in the group 1.
Please note that this is a user manual Indoor Siren, Multisound, Z-wave from Zipato is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Indoor Siren, Multisound, Z-wave and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.