The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Combustible Gas Sensor (hm-hs1cg-z.eu)from Zipato. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zipato follow that link.
Built-in audio and led notification systems for gas leakage detection events.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Combustible Gas Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Zipato describes Smart Combustible Gas Sensor as having the following features:
- Supported Notification Types
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5s
- If remove Process is successful, Green LED is Blinking 6 times, then turn on
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5s, Green LED is Blinking 3 times within 1 second.
- If add Process is successful, Green LED will turn on.
Factory reset Smart Combustible Gas Sensor
-Long press Net_Button at least 10 seconds in the device.
-Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted.
Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Combustible Gas Sensor from Zipato is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Combustible Gas Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.