The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Smoke Sensor (hm-hs1sa-z.eu)from Zipato. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zipato follow that link.
It can not sense gas, heat, flame and cannot prevent or put out the fire.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Smoke Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Zipato describes Smart Smoke Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using CR123A batteries
- Supported Notification Types
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5s, Green LED is Blinking 3 times within 1 second.
- If Inclusion Process is successful, Green led will turn off.
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5s
- If Exclusion Process is successful, Green led is Blinking 6 times, then turn off.
Factory reset Smart Smoke Sensor
-Long press Net_Button while installing batteries in HS1SA-Z.
- Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted.
-Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
- Wake up Notification is transmitted every 24 hours by default.
- Wake up Notification is transmitted after Notification Report is Transmitted
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Smoke Sensor from Zipato is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Smoke Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.