The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer (WD-100)from ZLINK. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from ZLINK follow that link.
• Power 120 VAC, 60Hz, up to 600 watts
• Region US: 908.4, 916 MHz
• Works w/ most incandescent, dimmable CFL & LED lights
• 7 segment LED dim level indicator
• Remotely or manually turns ON or OFF, or DIM lights
• Fits standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
• Works with any certified gateway supporting Z-Wave
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
ZLINK describes Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer as having the following features:
- Neutral Wire Required
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Outdoor Use
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Electric Load Type
- Switch Type
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Load Capacity Volt-Ampere
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Place your Z-Wave controller in ""Inclusion"" mode. Then tap either the top or bottom paddle once to initiation Inclusion.
Place your Z-Wave controller in ""Exclusion"" mode. Then tap either the top or bottom paddle once to initiation Exclusion.
Factory reset Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer
1. Turn the connected light ON with the rocker
2. Quickly tap the topside of the rocker 3 times
3. Then quickly tap the bottom side of the rocker 3 times
If you see the lights turn OFF then ON it means that the module has been rest successfully.
Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer from ZLINK is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.