The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave Plug-In On/Off Switch (PA-100)from ZLINK. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from ZLINK follow that link.
• Power 120 VAC, 60Hz, up to 1800 watts
• Region US: 908.4, 916 MHz
• Works with incandescent, CFL & LED lights & appliances
• Plugs into Standard AC outlet
• LED backlit On/Off button
• Control lights or appliances via schedule or remotely
• Second wall AC outlet remains free
• Works with any gateway supporting Z-Wave
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave Plug-In On/Off Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
ZLINK describes Z-Wave Plug-In On/Off Switch as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Outdoor Use
- Electric Load Type
- Switch Load Capacity Volt-Ampere
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Type
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Place your Z-Wave controller in ""Inclusion"" mode. Then tap the button once to initiation Inclusion.
Place your Z-Wave controller in ""Exclusion"" mode. Then tap the button to initiation Exclusion.
Factory reset Z-Wave Plug-In On/Off Switch
1. Unplug the PA-100 from the AC outlet and also unplug the power plugs of the lighting from the module (if plugged in)
2. Press and hold the button on the PA-100
3. Plug the PA-100 back into the AC outlet with the button pressed
After 3 seconds, release the button. If you see the button blink, that means that PA-100 has been reset successfully.
Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave Plug-In On/Off Switch from ZLINK is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave Plug-In On/Off Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.