The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Kilimanjaro (5AT3T3)from Ring. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Ring follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Kilimanjaro supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Access Control
- S2 Authenticated
Ring describes Kilimanjaro as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: Security 2 DSK is not available on the product.
Ring Sensors can be added via smart start or via classic inclusion mode –
Ring Device Smart Start Inclusion Steps:
1. Initiate add device flow in the Ring Alarm mobile application by going to Menu Set Up a Device – Follow the guided add flow instruct
Factory reset Kilimanjaro
Factory Default Instructions
1. Launch Ring app (iOS or Android)
2. Navigate to Base Station Setting: Devices à Alarm Base Station à Tap on gear icon located on top right-hand corner
3. Navigate to Advanced Options à Z-Wave
4. Tap “Reset Z-Wave Networ
Please note that this is a user manual Kilimanjaro from Ring is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Kilimanjaro and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.