The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-wall Dimmer (SR-ZV9101SAC-HP-EU)from Sunricher. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Sunricher follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-wall Dimmer supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Sunricher describes In-wall Dimmer as having the following features:
- Supported Notification Types
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Set primary controller/gateway into inclusion mode (Please refer to your primary controllers manual on how to turn your controller into inclusion).
2. Power on the in-wall dimmer and set it into inclusion mode. There are two methods to set the in-wall dimmer into inclusion mode:
1)Repower on the dimmer, it will be set into inclusion mode automatically, and waiting to be included.
2)Triple press the action button on the dimmer, it will set the plug into inclusion mode.
The connected light will stay solid on for 3 seconds to indicate successful inclusion.
Factory reset In-wall Dimmer
Press and hold down the action button for over 10 seconds, the dimmer will be reset to factory defaults.
There are two exclusion methods:
Method 1: Exclusion from the primary controller/gateway as follows:
1. Set the primary controller/gateway into exclusion mode (Please refer to your primary controllers manual on how to set your controller into exclusion).
2. Triple press the action button, the dimmer will be set to exclusion mode, and waiting to be excluded, then the dimmer will be included to the network.
Method 2: Factory reset the dimmer will force the it to be excluded from a network.
(please refer to the part “Factory Reset” of this manual)
Note: Factory reset is not recommended for exclusion, please use this procedure only if the primary controller/gateway is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual In-wall Dimmer from Sunricher is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-wall Dimmer and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.