The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product LED Dimmer (SR-ZV9101FX-RU)from Sunricher. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Sunricher follow that link.
operated nodes within the network will act as repeaters regardless of vendor to increase reliability of the network.
the device cannot act as Z-Wave network controller (primary or secondary), so a security enabled controller is needed for take full advantage of all functionally for the device. It also supports the Over The Air (OTA) feature for the product’s firmware upgrade.
The encryption modes that the LED dimmer supports are S0, S2 unauthenticated. When the LED dimmer is being included into a Z-Wave network, you can use your primary controller/gateway to enable one encryption mode or disable encryption. (The primary controller/gateway shall support encryption mode configuration).
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, LED Dimmer supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Sunricher describes LED Dimmer as having the following features:
- Supported Notification Types
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Set primary controller/gateway into inclusion mode (Please refer to your primary controllers manual on how to turn your controller into inclusion).
2. Power on the LED dimmer, make sure the LED dimmer does not belong to any Z-Wave network (please refer to the part “How to check whether the LED dimmer included to a network” of this manual).
1) When the connected LED light flashes quickly for 6 seconds, it means the LED dimmer does not belong to any network. Triple press the “Inclusion/Exclusion” button, it will be set into inclusion mode automatically, and waiting to be included.
2) When the connected LED light is under solid on status, it means the LED dimmer has already been included into a network. First you have to set the LED dimmer into exclusion mode, once excluded, it will be set into inclusion mode automatically, and waiting to be included.
The connected LED light stays solid on 3s to indicate successful inclusion.
There are two exclusion methods:
Method 1: Exclusion from the primary controller/gateway as follows:
1. Set the primary controller/gateway into exclusion mode (Please refer to your primary controllers manual on how to set your controller into exclusion).
2. Triple press the “inclusion/exclusion” button, the LED dimmer will be set to exclusion mode, the connected LED light will flash quickly for 6 seconds, and waiting to be excluded, then LED light stays solid on 3s to indicate successful exclusion.
There are 3 methods for the LED dimmer to quit “exclusion mode”. Once the LED dimmer quits “exclusion mode”, the LED light will stop the fast flash status.
1. Automatically quits after successful exclusion.
2. Quits after 10 seconds timeout.
3. Power off and power on the LED dimmer.
(Note: When the LED dimmer already included to a network, triple press
“inclusion/exclusion” button, the LED dimmer will be set into exclusion mode and quit exclusion mode alternatively.)
Method 2: Factory reset the LED dimmer will force the LED dimmer to be excluded from a network. (please refer to the part “Factory Reset” of this manual)
Note: Factory reset is not recommended for exclusion, please use this procedure only if the primary controller/gateway is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Factory reset LED Dimmer
Press and hold down “inclusion/exclusion” button for over 10 seconds, connected LED light stays solid on 3s to indicate successful factory reset, release “inclusion/exclusion” button, all 4 PWM outputs will restore to 50% brightness.
Please note that this is a user manual LED Dimmer from Sunricher is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have LED Dimmer and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.