The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave Dim Remote Control (SR-ZV9001K8-DIM-G4)from Sunricher. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Sunricher follow that link.
The remote control has following functions:
1. Control of groups of other Z-Wave devices using 'ON', 'OFF' and Dim commands.
2. Activation of scenes in Gateway mode.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave Dim Remote Control supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Sunricher describes Z-Wave Dim Remote Control as having the following features:
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Step 1. Make sure the remote control does not belong to any Z-Wave network, short press any button, if LED indicator does not turn on, the remote control does not belong to any network, then continue step 2,if LED indicator turns on, it means the remote control has already been included to a network, please first set the remote control to exclusion mode (refer to the part Exclusion"" of this manual),then continue step 2.
Step 2. Set primary controller/gateway into inclusion mode (Please refer to your primary controllers manual on how to turn your controller into inclusion).
Step 3. Press and hold down both buttons I and O of Group 2 over 3 seconds, LED indicator turns on, the remote control will be set to inclusion mode, and waiting to be included, after 10s LED indicator blinks 6 times
quickly to indicate successful inclusion. The remote control is a sleepy device, after inclusion it will not enter into sleepy mode immediately, and will continue activation status for 30s and wait data interaction from the gateway, the LED indicator will stay solid on, please be patient to wait LED indicator to turn off.
Factory reset Z-Wave Dim Remote Control
Press and hold down both buttons I and O of Group 2 for over 10 seconds, LED indicator turns on and then blinks 4 times quickly to indicate successful factory reset.
There are two exclusion methods:
Method 1: Exclusion from the primary controller/gateway as follows:
1. Set the primary controller/gateway into exclusion mode (Please refer to your primary controllers manual on how to set your controller into exclusion).
2. Press and hold down both buttons I and O of Group 2 over 3 seconds, LED indicator turns on, the remote control will be set to exclusion mode, and waiting to be excluded, after 7s LED indicator blinks 4 times quickly to indicate successful exclusion.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave Dim Remote Control from Sunricher is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave Dim Remote Control and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.