The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product 700 Series SMART PLUG (ZEN04)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
- Reliable Z-Wave™ control of lamps and small appliances
- Energy monitoring to help you manage power use
- Quick set-up: just plug it into a grounded receptacle
- Extra small, doesn’t block the other outlet
- The latest S2 security and Z-Wave Plus™ technology
- Supports OTA ﬁrmware updates
- ETL listed for safety standards
- Z-Wave™ Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 960W incandescent, 150W LED bulbs, 15A resistive, 1/2 HP fan motors
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 300 feet line of sight
- Dimensions: 1.5" tall, 2.6" wide, 1.14" deep
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, 700 Series SMART PLUG supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Zooz describes 700 Series SMART PLUG as having the following features:
- Electric Load Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Initiate inclusion (pairing) in the app (or web interface).
While the hub is looking for new devices, click the Z-Wave™ button 3 times as quickly as possible. The LED indicator will start flashing blue to confirm inclusion mode and turn green for 1 second once inclusion is completed.
1. Bring the plug within direct range of your Z-Wave™ hub.
2. Put the Z-Wave™ hub into exclusion mode.
3. Click the Z-Wave™ button 3 times as quickly as possible.
4. Your hub will confirm exclusion and the plug will disappear from your controller's device list
Factory reset 700 Series SMART PLUG
When your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable, you may need to reset the device to factory settings manually. In order to complete the process, make sure the plug is powered, then click the Z-Wave™ button twice and hold it the third time for 10 seconds. The LED indicator will flash red 3 times to confirm a successful reset.
Please note that this is a user manual 700 Series SMART PLUG from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have 700 Series SMART PLUG and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.