The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Dry Contact Relay (ZEN51)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Dry Contact Relay supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Zooz describes Dry Contact Relay as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Neutral Wire Required
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Type
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: The SmartStart QRCode is located on the back of the relay, next to the Z-Wave Plus logo.
1. ADD DEVICE to your hub Initiate inclusion (pairing) in the app (or web interface).Not sure how? Scan one of the QR codes below for step-by-step instructions or get in touch: www.support.getzooz.com
2. Finalize inclusion at the relay. Tap the Z-Wave button 3 times quickly.
1. Bring your Z-Wave gateway (hub) close to the relay if possible
2. Put the Z-Wave hub into exclusion mode (not sure how to do that? firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Click the Z-Wave button on the relay 3 times quickly (the LED indicator will start blinking green)
Factory reset Dry Contact Relay
If your primary controller is missing or inoperable, you may need to reset the device to factory settings. To reset the relay, click the Z-Wave button twice and hold it for 15 seconds the SECOND time.
The LED indicator will flash during the process and turn red for 3 s
Please note that this is a user manual Dry Contact Relay from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Dry Contact Relay and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.