The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Indoor Siren (ZSE01)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
The siren acts as signal repeater when powered by AC adapter and is equipped with Z-Wave Plus for faster and more reliable wireless communication.
Power: DC 5V/1A and 4 AAA (1.2V) batteries for back-up power
Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F
Operating Humidity: ≤ 80%
Installation and Use: Indoor only
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Indoor Siren supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Zooz describes Indoor Siren as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Power the siren up and bring it in within 3 feet from your controller.
2. Put your Z-Wave controller in inclusion mode.
3. Press the Z-Wave button on the siren THREE times quickly.
4. A new alarm device should appear on your controller's dashboard.
1. Bring the siren within 3 feet from your Z-Wave gateway controller.
2. Put your Z-Wave controller in exclusion/unpairing mode.
3. Press and release the Z-Wave button on the siren THREE TIMES quickly.
4. The device should disappear from your controller's device list.
Please repeat the process following all steps carefully if first attempt is unsuccessful
Press the Z-Wave button on the siren THREE times quickly to put the device in wake-up mode.
Factory reset Indoor Siren
If your primary controller is missing or inoperable, you may need to reset the device to factory settings. To complete the reset process manually, press and hold the Z-Wave button for 10 seconds.
NOTE: All previously recorded activity and custom settings will be erased from the siren’s memory.
Please note that this is a user manual Indoor Siren from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Indoor Siren and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.