The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Remote Switch (ZEN34)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
- Control other Z-Wave devices and enable scenes with a click of a button
- Classic paddle switch look and size + magnetic base
- Install in your electrical switch box or mount anywhere on a wall with just adhesive tape
- The latest 700 chip with S2 and SmartStart support
- Powered by batteries, no wires needed
- Model Number: ZEN34
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 2 x CR2032 batteries
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 104° F
- Range: Up to 250 feet line of sight
- Installation and Use: Indoor Only
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Remote Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Zooz describes Remote Switch as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using CR2032 batteries
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: Under Z-Wave Control > Add device (page 2)
Put your Z-Wave hub into inclusion mode and click the upper paddle 6 times quickly. The LED indicator
will blink blue during the process and light up green once added successfully. It will light up red if failed.
1. Bring the Remote Switch within direct range of your Z-Wave gateway (hub).
2. Put the Z-Wave hub into exclusion mode (not sure how to do that? email@example.com).
3. Click the lower paddle 6 times very quickly
4. Your hub will confirm exclusion and the device will disappear from your controller's device list.
You will need to wake the Remote Switch up when changing any advanced settings or assigning any new
scenes or actions to it. Click the upper paddle 7 times as quickly as possible to wake the device up. The LED
indicator will stay on solid blue during wake-up and will turn off when the device turns the Z-Wave radio off
Factory reset Remote Switch
When your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable, you may need to reset the device
to factory settings manually. In order to complete the process, make sure the device is powered, then tap-tap-
tap’and’hold the upper paddle. The LED indicator will blink red 5 times to indicate successful reset.
Magnetic switch box base and matching wall plate included.
Please note that this is a user manual Remote Switch from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Remote Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.