The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Rgbw Dimmer Zen31 (ZEN31)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
- Manual or Z-Wave on/off, brightness, and RGBW color control
- Perfect for programming your existing RGBW LED strip
- Energy monitoring in live mode and over time
- Double tap to full brightness feature + optional scene control
- Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure
- Built-in Z-Wave Plus signal repeater to extend network range
- S2 security protocol and AES-128 bank-grade encryption
- Model Number: ZEN31
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 12 / 24 V DC (Do NOT connect to 120 V AC high-voltage power!)
- Maximum Load: 10 A total between all channels (6 A per channel max); 120 W total when powered by 12 V DC / 240 W total when powered by 24 V DC
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 1.67” x 1.5” x 0.69”
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Rgbw Dimmer Zen31 supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Zooz describes Rgbw Dimmer Zen31 as having the following features:
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Rgbw Dimmer Zen31
If your primary controller is missing or inoperable, you may need to reset the device to factory settings. To complete the reset process manually, press and hold the Z-Wave button to enter reset mode. Release the button when the LED indicator glows yellow. Then quickly click the Z-Wave button again to confirm factory reset. Wait a few seconds until the device resets and restarts - the LED indicator will light up in red when it’s ready.
NOTE: All previously recorded activity and custom settings will be erased from the device’s memory.
1. Bring your Z-Wave gateway (hub) close to the RGBW Dimmer if possible
2. Put the Z-Wave hub into exclusion mode (not sure how to do that? email@example.com)
3. Click the Z-Wave button on the device 3 times quickly
4. Your hub will confirm exclusion, the LED indicator on the RGBW Dimmer will light up in red, and the device will disappear from your controller's device list
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: If you’re using Smart Start on an S2 hub, it may ask you to enter the DSK key printed on the back cover sticker or scan the QR code next to it to complete secure inclusion.
1. Add device to your hub:
Initiate inclusion (pairing) in the app (or web Interface). Not sure how? firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re using Smart Start on an S2 hub, it may ask you to enter the DSK key printed on the back cover sticker or scan the QR code next to it to complete secure inclusion.
2. Activate the dimmer
Make sure the RGBW Dimmer is powered up. Click the Z-Wave button 3 times quickly to include the device. The LED will blink yellow to indicate communi-cation with the hub. It will blink green (for non-secure, S0, or S2 unauthentica-ted inclusion) or magenta (for S2 authenticated) once the device is successfu-lly included to your network. It will blink red if inclusion is not successful.
Please note that this is a user manual Rgbw Dimmer Zen31 from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Rgbw Dimmer Zen31 and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.