The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product S2 Double Plug with USB Port (ZEN25)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
- Z-Wave on/off control of 2 electrical devices UP TO 10 A
- On/off (charging/charged) reports from USB port to the hub (no Z-Wave control) - turn off the charging device for best results Energy monitoring for each outlet
- Smart LED indicator displays power use and Z-Wave signal strength
- Built-in overload protection and ETL certification
- Z-Wave Plus signal repeater to extend network range
- S2 security and 500 Z-Wave chip for reliable wireless communication
- Model Number: ZEN25
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 120 VAC
- Maximum Load: 10 A total (between 2 outlets)
- Maximum Load for USB port: 2.1 A
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, S2 Double Plug with USB Port supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Zooz describes S2 Double Plug with USB Port as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Supported Notification Types
- Electric Load Type
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Loads Controlled
- Supported Meter Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Bring the plug within direct range of your Z-Wave gateway (hub).
2. Put the Z-Wave hub into exclusion mode (not sure how to do that? firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Press and release the Z-Wave button 3 times quickly.
4. Your hub will confirm exclusion and all of the channels (child outlets) and the main device will disappear from your controller's device list.
Factory reset S2 Double Plug with USB Port
If your primary controller is missing or inoperable, you may need to reset the device to factory settings. To complete the reset process manually, click-click-click’n’hold the Z-Wave button for at least 10 seconds.
NOTE: All previously recorded activity and custom settings EXCEPT for the kWh record will be erased from the device’s memory. Click the ZWave button 9 times quickly to reset the kWh record from the left outlet and 10 times to reset the kWh record from the right outlet.
1. Initiate inclusion (pairing) in the app (or web interface). Not sure how? email@example.com
2. Plug the device into a grounded 120 VAC receptacle you’re planning to use it (it doesn’t need to be close Put your Z-Wave hub into inclusion mode and click the Z-Wave button 3 times quickly.
Get step-by-step instructions for adding the plug to SmartThings,
Vera, Wink, and other hubs at ww.support.getzooz.com
Put your Z-Wave hub into inclusion mode and click the Z-Wave button 3 times quickly.
On/off (charging/charged) monitoring from USB port.
Please note that this is a user manual S2 Double Plug with USB Port from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have S2 Double Plug with USB Port and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.