The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product S2 MultiRelay (ZEN16)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
- Powerful dry contact relays to control loads up to 15 A and 20 A
- Perfect for outdoor lighting, pool pumps, garage door, or gas fireplace
- Control up to 3 connected loads independently or together
- Z-Wave or optional wall switch control (toggle or momentary type)
- Built-in timers for each relay to simplify automation
- Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure
- Powered by 12-24 V DC/AC or USB C port for easy set-up
- Wall mounting and minimal design for clean installation
- S2 security protocol and the latest 500 Z-Wave chip
- Model Number: ZEN16
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 12-24 V DC/AC or USB C
- Maximum Load: Relay 1: 15A (1/3 HP), Relay 2: 15A (1/3 HP),Relay 3: 20A (3/4 HP)
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, S2 MultiRelay supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Zooz describes S2 MultiRelay as having the following features:
- Electric Load Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Loads Controlled
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Initiate inclusion (pairing) in the app (or web interface).
Click the Z-Wave button 3 times quickly to add the MultiRelay to your network.
The LED indicator will blink to signal communication and remain on for 2 seconds to confirm inclusion.
1. Bring your MultiRelay close to the Z-Wave gateway (hub) and power it
2. Put the Z-Wave hub into exclusion mode (not sure how to do that?
3. Click the Z-Wave button 3 times quickly
4. Your hub will confirm exclusion and the MultiRelay will disappear from
your controller's device list
Factory reset S2 MultiRelay
To complete the reset process manually, click the Z-Wave button 4 times quickly, the LED indicator will light up,
then quickly click the Z-Wave button 4 times again. The LED indicator will flash 3 times to confirm successful reset and will then turn off.
Please note that this is a user manual S2 MultiRelay from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have S2 MultiRelay and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.