The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product S2 Multisiren (ZSE19)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
- Audio and visual alarm triggered by other Z-Wave devices
- Configurable siren alarm duration
- Built-in temperature and humidity sensor (if Multilevel Sensor is supported)
- Audio Speaker for custom sound playback (if Sound Switch is supported)
- S2 security protocol and the latest 500 Z-Wave chip for faster and safer wireless communication
- Tamper protection, low-battery alerts
- Model Number: ZSE19
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 4 x LR14 (C Cell) battery
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F (-10-40° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0-80%
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, S2 Multisiren supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Zooz describes S2 Multisiren as having the following features:
- Battery powered using LR14 (C Cell) batteries
- Supported Notification Types
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Initiate inclusion (pairing) in the app (or web interface). Not sure how? firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re using an S2 hub, it may ask you to enter the DSK key printed on the back cover sticker to complete secure inclusion.
2. Insert the batteries as instructed above (if you already did, take them out for at least 15 seconds before starting the inclusion process). The LED indicator will start blinking and the Multisiren will join the network automatically.
Put your Z-Wave hub into inclusion mode and click the Z-Wave button on the Multisiren 3 times quickly.
1. Bring the Multisiren within direct range of your Z-Wave gateway (hub).
2. Put the Z-Wave hub into exclusion mode (not sure how to do that? email@example.com).
3. Click the Z-Wave button on the Multisiren 3 times quickly to finalize the process.
4. Your hub will confirm exclusion and the device will disappear from your controller's device list.
Audio Speaker feature using the brand new Sound Switch command class. Add and manage your unique sound library, then use the audio for custom notifications in your smart home space.
Factory reset S2 Multisiren
If your primary controller is missing or inoperable, you may need to reset the device to factory settings. To complete the reset process manually, make sure the Multisiren is powered, then CLICK-CLICK-CLICKCLICK’N’HOLD the Z-Wave button for AT LEAST 5 SECONDS. The LED indicator will flash to confirm successful reset.
NOTE: All previously recorded activity and custom settings will be erased from the device’s memory.
Please note that this is a user manual S2 Multisiren from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have S2 Multisiren and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.