The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product S2 Z-Wave Plus USB Stick (ZST10)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
- Z-Wave Plus Static USB Controller
- Latest S2 security protocol for a truly private network
- Works with Smart Start Z-Wave devices
- Extended range up to 130 feet indoors and up to 500
feet in open space
- Z-Wave Plus chip for faster command processing
- LED indicator signals wireless communication in
progress for efficient troubleshooting
- No drivers needed: works out of the box on Windows,
Linux, and MAC OS
- Model Number: ZST10
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 4.75-5.25 VDC
- SDK: 6.81.02
- Range: Up to 130 feet indoors
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 1” x 0.4”
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, S2 Z-Wave Plus USB Stick supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Zooz describes S2 Z-Wave Plus USB Stick as having the following features:
- Communications Connections
- Communications Protocol
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
To include the S2 stick in your current system as a secondary controller, send the inclusion command and put the S2 stick into
learning mode, using the SerialAPI mode.
To remove the S2 stick from your current system, send the exclusion command and put the S2 stick into learning mode, using the SerialAPI mode.
Factory reset S2 Z-Wave Plus USB Stick
The S2 stick can only be reset by the host software while it’s in SerialAPI mode. The device is reset once an appropriate command from the host software is sent to reset the Z-Wave network.
S2 Security Protocol
Please note that this is a user manual S2 Z-Wave Plus USB Stick from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have S2 Z-Wave Plus USB Stick and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.