The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Scenes Controller (ZEN32)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
- Switch button: 15 A relay for Z-Wave on/off control
- 4 remote control buttons: trigger scenes and control other
devices in your Z-Wave network from this switch
- NEW 700 series Z-Wave chip for better range and faster control
- Direct 3-Way: works with regular on/off switches in a 3-way
- Scene control: trigger actions with multi-tap (select hubs only)
- Smart bulb mode: disable relay and control the light via Z-Wave
- Adjustable LED indicator in 4 colors and 3 brightness levels
- S2 Security and SmartStart for easier inclusion
- Model Number: ZEN32
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Load: 150W LED, 960W Incandescent, 1800W (15A)
Resistive, 3A motor (DON’T use with receptacles)
- Range: Up to 500 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Scenes Controller supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Zooz describes Scenes Controller as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Neutral Wire Required
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- Electric Load Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: Scan the QR code / enter the 5-digit DSK > visual indication where to find the code on the product (in the lower left corner of the metal plate on the switch)
1. Initiate inclusion (pairing) in the app (or web interface).
2. TAP THE SWITCH BUTTON 3 TIMES QUICKLY if using traditional Z-Wave inclusion.
3. The LED indicator will blink blue to signal communication and turn green for 3 seconds if inclusion is successful or turn red for 3 seconds if the pairing attempt fails.
1. Bring your Z-Wave gateway (hub) close to the switch if possible
2. Put the Z-Wave hub into exclusion mode (not sure how to do that? email@example.com)
3. TAP THE SWITCH BUTTON 3 TIMES QUICKLY (the LED indicator will start blinking blue)
4. Your hub will confirm exclusion, the LED indicator on the switch will turn green for 3 seconds, and the device will disappear from your controller's device list
Factory reset Scenes Controller
If your primary controller is missing or inoperable, you may need to reset the device to factory settings. To reset the switch, press and hold the switch button for 20 seconds until the LED indicator starts flashing red. Release the button, and immediately aer, tap remote button 1 once to complete the reset. The LED indicators on all buttons will flash red to confirm a successful reset.
- Direct 3-Way Solution
- 4 Remote Control Buttons for Scene Control
- Multicolor LED Indicators
Please note that this is a user manual Scenes Controller from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Scenes Controller and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.