The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Usb 700 Series Z-wave Plus S2 Stick Zst10 700 (ZST10 700)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
- Z-Wave Plus™ Static USB Controller
- Latest S2 security protocol for a truly private network
- Works with SmartStart Z-Wave™ devices
- NEW 700 chip for better performance than ever
- Extended range up to 2500 feet in open space
- Faster, more secure, and lower power than 500 series
- LED indicator signals wireless communication in progress for efficient troubleshooting
- No drivers needed: works out of the box on Windows, Linux, and MAC OS
- Model Number: ZST10 700
- Z-Wave™ Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 4.75-5.25 VDC
- SDK: 7.13
- Range: Up to 400 feet indoors
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 1” x 0.4”
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Usb 700 Series Z-wave Plus S2 Stick Zst10 700 supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Zooz describes Usb 700 Series Z-wave Plus S2 Stick Zst10 700 as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Usb 700 Series Z-wave Plus S2 Stick Zst10 700
The S2 stick can only be reset by the host software while it’s in SerialAPI mode. The device is reset once an appropriate command from the host software is sent to reset the Z-Wave network.
There is no way to manually reset the S2 stick if it’s not controlled by host software.
Please note that this is a user manual Usb 700 Series Z-wave Plus S2 Stick Zst10 700 from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Usb 700 Series Z-wave Plus S2 Stick Zst10 700 and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.