The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-wave Plus On / Off Light Switch (ZEN21 VER 3.0)from Zooz. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Zooz follow that link.
- Reliable on/off control for incandescent and LED lights
- Unique Direct 3-Way Solution: no add-on switch needed (Neutral wire required)
- Scene control (double tap as trigger)
- Instant status reports
- Advanced settings (built-in timer, LED indicator mode, paddle control, and more)
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 960W Incandescent, 150W LED and CFL bulbs, 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless - Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-wave Plus On / Off Light Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Zooz describes Z-wave Plus On / Off Light Switch as having the following features:
- Electric Load Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Neutral Wire Required
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Initiate inclusion (pairing) in the app (or web interface).
2. Tap the upper paddle of the switch 3 times.
3. The LED indicator will blink to signal communication and stay on/off when communication is concluded.
1. Bring your Z-Wave gateway (hub) close to the switch if possible
2. Put the Z-Wave hub into exclusion mode
3. Tap the lower paddle on the switch 3 times quickly
4. Your hub will confirm exclusion and the device will disappear from your controller's device list
Factory reset Z-wave Plus On / Off Light Switch
If your primary controller is missing or inoperable, you may need to reset the device to factory settings. To complete the reset process manually, tap-tap-tap’n’hold the upper paddle for at least 10 seconds. The LED indicator will flash to confirm successful reset.
NOTE: All previously recorded activity and custom settings will be erased from the device’s memory
Scene Control for selected hubs.
OTA firmware updates.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-wave Plus On / Off Light Switch from Zooz is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-wave Plus On / Off Light Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.